- As of Monday 14 December this page will be moving to: www.gov.wales/wefo-online
- WEFO Online will have the potential for outage or performance reduction between 6pm and 9pm on 26 November 2015.
- WEFO Online will have the potential for outage or performance reduction between 6pm and 9pm on 1 December 2015.
- will have the potential for outage or performance reduction between 6pm and 9pm on 2 December 2015.
- WEFO Online is scheduled to be unavailable between 8am and noon on 3 December 2015. However, it is possible that it may be available earlier.
- WEFO Online has been tested using Windows 7 and the following browsers: Firefox v36, Internet Explorer v10, Internet Explorer v11 and Chrome v41. If you are not using these browsers, you may experience problems with the WEFO Online functionality.
WEFO Online login
Existing users log on via WEFO Online
WEFO Online is available between 07:00 and 00:00 daily (from 00:00 to 07:00 system backups are underway). Users should therefore note that they will be automatically logged off at 00:00 and any data not previously saved will be lost.
New users can contact us to register an Expression of Interest (EOI).